Welcome to the NEHERA website. NEHERA website is operated by the NEHERA SK s. r. o.
NEHERA SK s. r. o.
811 05 Bratislava
ID No: 47 217 731
Tax No: 2023808171
VAT ID No.: SK2023808171
registered at: Business Register, the District court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 90068/B
(hereafter referred to as „NEHERA“, „seller“, „provider“, „we“, „us“, „our“, „sender“, whereas „NEHERA“ can also refer to www.nehera.com )
Online visitors and online buyers of NEHERA hereafter referred to as „buyer“, „visitor“, „customer“, „consumer“, „you“, „your“, „yours“, „recipient“.
NEHERA authorizes you to view and download the information and photos ("Materials") at Site only for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the NEHERA as it may be updated from time to time. NEHERA trademark, NEHERA brand and also including all Materials are copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of NEHERA and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, NEHERA does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, designs, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret legislation. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the NEHERA in any way.
You may not use any device or software capable of interfering with the operation of the NEHERA or take any action, which imposes a disproportionately large or unreasonable load upon the infrastructure, or interfere or tamper with the software of the NEHERA website or the functionality thereof. This includes putting material on the website, which is infected with viruses or other elements that may damage or interfere with the programming structure of the website.
In the case of e-commerce you must complete the registration process by providing us with complete and accurate information as stated in the applicable registration form. You will also be required to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under said account. You agree to notify NEHERA immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. NEHERA will not be liable for someone else using your password or account.
NEHERA shall not transmit any of your personal information to any party outside the NEHERA group, except in the cases outlined below:
- You have given your explicit consent regarding the sharing of information;
- NEHERA must share this information with a third party in order to furnish you with a service specifically requested by you;
- NEHERA transmits the data to a specific subcontractor (with whom NEHERA has entered into confidentiality agreement and brokering of the personal data), using the data for the sole benefit of NEHERA, within the specific framework outlined in this document. NEHERA can also call upon one or more subcontractors located outside of the European Union for the purposes of data storage, support and maintenance of its IT (Information Technology) systems.
- NEHERA shall insure that all subcontractors located outside of the European Union offer a sufficient level of protection of your personal data, by entering into standard contractual agreements as outlined by the European Commission
Sharing your personally identifiable information enables us to offer you a number of benefits. Using your personal account or other registration will make it easier and more convenient for you to:
- use NEHERA e-shop: management and processing of account access information, its rectification and the cancelling thereof; this does not affect the General terms and conditions for the e-shop NEHERA,
- the management of a sales relationship: orders, deliveries, bills of sale, accounting, customer claims or complaints, customer satisfaction surveys, after-sales surveys, sales statistics; payment and collections management; customer product reviews on products, services, or the contents thereof,
- the management of a service relationship: monitoring of client relationships, client loyalty programs, sales prospecting, information transmission regarding NEHERA and its activities; management of electronic newsletter subscriptions (signing-up or unsubscribing),
- register your purchase so you can receive all the benefits to which your purchase entitles you,
- request information specific to your product an interests,
- receive personalized messages about special offers and invitations,
- get notification and information on events and promotions you registered for.
Please note that after signing up for our newsletter, information provided by you will be stored in a central NEHERA database and may be transferred from your home country to other NEHERA companies around the world, who may communicate with you about our products or special offers. NEHERA will not further share this information or your contact detail without your explicit consent.
If you want us to stop sending personalized offers or information, you can let us know by un-subscribing from NEHERA the newsletter.
You have the rights of access, rectification and suppression of your personal information. You also have the right of opposition to the processing of such information. You may exercise those rights at any time by sending a letter or an email to the following address:
NEHERA SK s.r.o., Štefánikova 6, 811 05 Bratislava, Slovak Republic
e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitation of liability
In no event shall NEHERA be liable for any direct or indirect, consequential, punitive, special or incidental damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business, contract, revenue, data, information or business interruption) resulting from, raising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use this website or its content.
Governing Law is the law of the Slovak Republic, European Union.